• To provide an environment where each child can develop a sense of security, warmth, love and affection
• To offer opportunities for children to be creative while maintaining appropriate protection and supervision
• To let children enjoy learning through Dance and Music classes.
• To promote positive attitudes to learning
• To develop an awareness of the needs of others
• To encourage independence and a sense of responsibility
• To stimulate independence and creative thinking
• To encourage reasoning
Day Care Operating Time: 12.45 p.m. to 6.00 p.m.
Meals: Lunch and Afternoon Snack
- Fun Dance for Boys & Girls (build up foundation in dance steps that can help the child to go into any professional dance lessons later on).
- ABC Music & Me (Award-winning Kindermusik lessons to develop children's musical, language, physical, emotional, intellectual and social skills).
- Free-painting (to develop creativity)
- Interactive/ Intellectual Games
- Story-time / Reading time
- Other fun activities that promote creativitiy and learning.